Wednesday, June 1, 2016

First Blog! (bear with me)

Well hello there! I guess this is my attempt at discovering the world of blogging. Although this is primarily for my social media principles class, I will also be using this to fulfill my curiosity of what blogging is. I honestly never thought I'd be interested in blogging, but as I grow older I seem to want to narrate this journey that I'm partaking in. Whether it be about the classes I'm dealing with, my friends, my family, world news stories, or just simply the weather, I want to voice my thoughts.

           
Just a brief description of myself... I am 20 years old and I reside in the small Ohio town of Findlay. I was born in Huntington, West Virginia on Oct. 29, 1995 and lived in Ashland, Kentucky until I was 3 years old when my father was transferred up to Findlay for Marathon Petroleum Company. So basically, I never caught the southern accent like the rest of my family... oh well. I just completed my sophomore year at Ohio Northern University where I study musical theatre and public relations. My passions reside in music and the arts. I hope to be able to perform on a big stage in the future!

Here are some of my favorites...

  • Color: Blue
  • Season: Fall
  • Holiday: Halloween
  • Movie: The Wizard of Oz
  • Musical: Next to Normal
  • Singer/Band: One Direction/The 1975
  • Vacation Spot: Hilton Head
Now you know a little bit about me! There is a bunch more to come so stay tuned until next time. Oh and always remember to reach for the stars you high societal souls.

All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment